The 2022 Santa Claus Parade starts at 4:30p.m. on Bridge Street West at Sidney Street, departing from the Quinte Exhibition Grounds and will continue east along Bridge Street to the Bayview Mall. (Map below)
Road closures to begin at 2:30p.m. for Bridge Street West between Palmer Rd and Yeomans Street and Sidney Street between Catherine and Leland Avenue.
The parade departs at 4:30p.m and road closures will move east along Bridge Street from from Sidney Street. All streets along Bridge Street will be affected as the parade progresses along Bridge Street.
The estimated timeline of closures for the procession will be as follows*:
- 4:30p.m. – 6:00p.m. – Bridge St West between Palmer Rd and Highland Ave
- 5:00p.m. – 6:30p.m. – Bridge St West between Highland Ave and Pinnacle St
- 5:30p.m. – 7:00p.m. – Bridge St West between Pinnacle St and MacDonald Ave
- 6:00p.m. – 7:30p.m. – Bridge St West between MacDonald Ave and Singleton Ave
Traffic should return to normal by approximately 8 - 8:30 p.m.
*These are approximate timelines only. Many factors can affect the parade procession.
Motorists should be aware of the following no parking areas. Starting at 4:30p.m until the end of the parade, NO vehicles shall park in the areas listed below. ANY vehicle found parked here will be ticketed and towed.
- No parking on Bridge Street between James Street and Church Street where parking spots are present.
- Any vehicle parked on Bridge Street obstructing the parade route
Designated emergency routes for Police, Fire and Paramedics are established to ensure no interruption of emergency services to the community.
The Belleville Police Service wants to thank the community for their patience and understanding while dealing with the traffic disruptions.